Vanessa Hudgens

In this blog post I’m writing about Venessa Hudgens. Who is Vanessa Hudgens you ask? Well, Venessa Hudgens is an amazing actor and singer. Some movies she has been in are the 3 Princess Switches as Queen Margaret, Princess Stacy and cousin Fiona. Acting as three different main characters is very impressive!! She has also been in the 3 High School Musicals as Gabriela Montez! One other movie she has been in is tick, tick…Boom as Karessa. And about 21 more! She is one of my favorite actors because she has a strong personality, an optimistic and adventurous nature, as well as her honesty and openness and a beautiful voice. I also love singing and acting so she has inspired me to keep believing in myself and keep doing what I love. She plays the piano and is learning how to play the guitar.

Okay, now some backstory! Vanessa was born in Salinas, California 1988. Her mom was an office worker and her dad was a firefighter. She has a younger sister named Stella who is also an actor. They were raised Catholic by their parents. Vanessa started being interested in singing and acting at an early age, she was inspired by her grandparents who were musicians. After being involved with musical theater she fell in love with singing, dancing, and acting. Soon after she started studying acting, dancing, and singing more seriously with Jailyn Osborne an award winning writer and producer. After years of auditioning she began to be more successful. This caused the family to move to Los Angeles, California. She was homeschooled for high school. Luckily she made up for missing the high school experience by starring in the musical High School Musical in 2006. Vanessa Hudgens has won various awards for her acting performances, including a Broadway World Washington D.C. Award for ‘Best Actress in a Musical — Large Professional Theater’ in 2018, and a Blackbird Vineyards Visionary Award at the Napa Valley Film Festival in 2019. I hope this makes you want to learn more about her and make sure to watch some of the movies she is in.

30maddyg

One Comment

1. Love the artwork, Maddy! Also, I enjoyed learning more about Vanessa Hudgens. I recall that you watched The Princess Switch a couple of years ago at our house.